With 75% of large enterprises expected to be using at least 4 low-code development tools for both IT application development and citizen development initiatives by 2024, Low & No-Code tools are quickly becoming a mainstream solution to reduce IT backlogs and accelerate digital transformation initiatives.
“We want anyone to be a developer, whether they code or not” - Satya Nadella, CEO, Microsoft
Join us, as part of Leeds Digital Festival, and hear from a panel of industry leaders who will share thoughts, experience and opinions on the risks and benefits of introducing low & no-code software platforms into enterprises.
Andrew Mason, Founder, Storm Technology Group
Rich Kenny, Group IT Director, Techbuyer
Simon Lennon, Head of IT, ADM Agriculture
Richard Brown, Head of Engineering, Audacia
Philip White, Managing Director, Audacia
To be covered:
1. What are Low/No-Code tools?
2. What’s the difference between Low-Code & No-Code?
3. Where do they fit in the technology landscape?
4. Why is now the time for No-Code?
5. Areas for consideration in adopting No-Code tools
6. Benefits & risks of introducing No-Code tools
Tuesday 28th April
3pm - 4pm